Iowa’s average land auction price for Q4 2016 is $7,614 per acre, with highly tillable land selling at $8,625 per acre.
Land Auction Results
When you break this down by month, here are the results:
- All Auctions: $5,759 per acre
- Highly Tillable Auctions: $6,408 per acre
- All Auctions: $7,633 per acre
- Highly Tillable Auctions: $8,646 per acre
- All Auctions: $8,485 per acre
- Highly Tillable Auctions: $9,211 per acre
Get the Full Report
Get the full report to learn the following information:
- Quarter-over-quarter Auction Prices
- Auction Prices by Crop Reporting District
- Both Land and Highly Tillable Land Auction Results
Download the archived Iowa Farmland Values Report – Q4: 2016 here.