The results are in… Iowa’s average land auction price for Q1 2017 is $6,885 per acre, with highly tillable land selling at $7,925 per acre.
Land Auction Results
When you break this down by month, here are the results:
- All Auctions: $6,667 per acre
- Highly Tillable Auctions: $7,302 per acre
- All Auctions: $6,298 per acre
- Highly Tillable Auctions: $7,409 per acre
- All Auctions: $7, 912 per acre
- Highly Tillable Auctions: $9,303 per acre
Get the Full Report
TS Ag Finance is proud to sponsor this report because they are committed to serving agricultural producers. Get the full report to learn the following information:
- Quarter-over-quarter Auction Prices
- Auction Prices by Crop Reporting District
- Both Land and Highly Tillable Land Auction Results
Download the archived Iowa Farmland Values Report – Q1: 2017 here.