FarmlandFinder is a high-growth, venture-backed startup that is bringing transparency to the agricultural real estate industry. Each year, $56 billion of farmland exchanges ownership, most of which is bought and sold entirely offline. This creates an opaque market, which makes it virtually impossible for buyers, sellers and land professionals to make data-driven decisions. FarmlandFinder solves these problems by providing real-time data and transparency through our market intelligence and data management tools. When you join FarmlandFinder, you will be starting on a fun, challenging and growth-filled career opportunity in our Des Moines, Iowa office or remote.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to develop customer relationships, promote retention, and positively influence user loyalty. You’ll serve as the point person for onboarding, account management, and support of FarmlandFinder customers.
- Build strong customer relationships and explore opportunities for growthTrack customer communication, issues and metrics through thoughtful health checks to drive satisfaction and retention
- Provide timely, individualized attention, efficient and active follow-up to illustrate the maximum return on investment to ensure customers are receiving the maximum value from the FarmlandFinder toolkit
- Keep management informed of progress and obstacles related to customer accounts, seeking feedback as necessary and responding appropriately to improve work performance and optimize customer success
- Serve as the customer voice, while internally collaborating with cross-functional teams including Product, Sales, Marketing, Data Quality and Operations.
- Become an expert on FarmlandFinder products as well as customer use casesPromote customer retention, user loyalty and adoption of FarmlandFinder toolkits
- Responsible for facilitating the subscription renewal process
- Onboard customers and drive the initial implementation and integration of FarmlandFinder’s toolkit while effectively managing customer expectations
- Educate both new and established customers on general FarmlandFinder functionalities and best practices as well as new features as they become available
- Manage customer escalations to resolution, leveraging cross-functional teams within the business
- Answer support questions on messaging services Monday through Friday
Required Skills & Experience
- Excited about the agriculture industry is a must. That includes having a background working on a farm, studied agriculture during college or have worked in the industry.
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer facing role
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Exceptional customer-facing communication and interpersonal skills: able to understand and articulate the needs of the customer and deliver on those needs
- Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; exceptional listening skills
- Self-motivated and action-driven with the ability to take initiative, execute and follow-through
- Able to allow for contingencies, prioritize multiple and potentially overlapping customer requirements
- Proven ability to meet established timelines
- Demonstrated success in account relationship management or similar customer-facing role
- Bonus: Experience in commercial or agricultural real estate
- Bonus: Experience in or working with B2B SaaS organizations
How We Operate
Our mission is to make farmland sales simple, instant and online. We are entirely focused on bringing transparency and simplicity to the agricultural real estate market – which is lived out through our core values:
- Build practical solutions
- Use information to create value
- Be the tide that raises all ships
What We Offer
- Competitive Salaries
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Parental Leave
- Company-Issued Computer
- Paid Parking Downtown
- Health and Wellness
- Casual Dress
- Growth Opportunities
At FarmlandFinder, we value diversity and believe that the best teams have a strong foundation of diverse thoughts, experiences and people.
Download Job Description